“A decentralized and microscopic approach that actively contributes to a nation´s policies within the national framework”
- Vertical participation of local government and horizontal participation of civic and social groups (decentralized approach).
- Small but substantial close cooperation at the local level (microscopic approach).
“Collective Participation, Feasibility, and Substantial Cooperation”
- Benefiting the interests and co-prosperity of North and South Gangwon-do.
- Pursuing appropriate moral obligations and the mutual material interests of inter-Korean exchanges and cooperation projects.
- Promoting policies based on pan-provincial concurrence and consensus.